- Where are you located? When are you open?
- Do you charge admission?
- How do you get there?
- Are animals allowed in the store?
- Can I return or exchange an item?
- I'm visiting from out of town. Do you ship purchases?
- My first stop from the airport is Funko! Is there a place to store my luggage?
- Can I have a Funko.com purchase shipped to the store?
- Will you hold merchandise for me, so I can pick it up?
- Do you host birthday parties?
Where are you located? When are you open?
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Do you charge admission?
How do you get there?
FROM THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY: Take the Hollywood 101 Freeway Southbound and exit at Vine Street. Turn right on Vine and proceed south to Hollywood Blvd., then turn left. Funko will be on your left.
FROM THE WESTSIDE: Take either Sunset Boulevard or Santa Monica Boulevard east to Vine Street, then head north on Vine Street. Turn right onto Hollywood Blvd., and you’ll see Funko on your left.
Are animals allowed in the store?
Yes! Along with service animals, we welcome all well-behaved dogs. They must be on a leash or in a stroller, and owners are responsible for accidents. All animals must respect other guests, otherwise they will be asked to leave.
Can I return or exchange an item?
If you would like to return your Funko purchase, we’re here to help! You may return your Funko merchandise within 15 days of purchase. All returns must be processed at the original purchase location. Online merchandise may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail stores.
The following are exceptions to the return policy above:
- Apparel may not be worn or washed and must have all original tags attached.
- Non apparel items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Items marketed and sold as “Funko-Shop exclusives” are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange.
- Items purchased in bulk, defined as purchases with 6pcs or more of the same item, are not eligible for returns.
To Return an Item
Visit the front desk at the store in which your item(s) were purchased. Don’t forget your receipt and the item you wish to return. All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment.
I'm visiting from out of town. Do you ship purchases?
Sometimes your eyes are bigger than your suitcase and now you are wondering how you will get your new Pop!s home safe and sound. We don't offer shipping services, however, there may be special packaging options available to help get your new figures home safe!
My first stop from the airport is Funko! Is there a place to store my luggage?
Large bags are not allowed in the store. Funko Hollywood has free lockers to store your belongings while you enjoy your visit. If your bags are too big for the lockers, or you want to be sure they are extra secure, they can be left at the concierge desk and you will be given a claim tag for pick up when you are ready to leave.
Can I have a Funko.com purchase shipped to the store?
Funko Shop does not offer a ship-to-store option. However, for Funko Shop exclusives, our Hollywood store will have the same merchandise available on the sales floor while supplies last. The date of availability may vary.
Will you hold merchandise for me, so I can pick it up?
Our retail team is not permitted to hold or reserve items. Inventory is available on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.