Headquartered in downtown Everett, WA, Funko is one of the leading creators and innovators of licensed pop culture products to a diverse range of consumers. Funko designs, sources and distributes highly collectible products across multiple categories including vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, housewares and accessories. Our aim is to provide consumers tangible ways to take their fandom offline.
- 1998 – Funko was founded by Snohomish resident Mike Becker. The first line of products were Wacky Wobblers, starting with Bob’s Big Boy.
- 2005 – Funko was sold to Brian Mariotti.
- 2010 – Funko Force 2.0 is introduced, which will eventually become Pop! Vinyl
- 2011 - Pop! Vinyl, our signature collectible, debuts at New York Toy Fair
- 2015 – Subscription boxes for Marvel and Star Wars are launched
- 2017 – Downtown Everett flagship store and headquarters building opens
- 2019 – Funko acquires Forrest Pruzan and launches the tabletop gaming branch of Funko, beginning with Funkoverse
You can also check out https://www.funko.com/about-us/timeline