- Where are you located? When are you open?
- Do you charge admission?
- Can fans line up early on release days?
- Are animals allowed in the store?
- Can I return or exchange an item?
- I'm visiting from out of town. Do you ship purchases?
- Can I have a Funko.com purchase shipped to the store?
- Will you hold merchandise for me, so I can pick it up?
- Do you host birthday parties?
Where are you located? When are you open?
2802 Wetmore Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Mon - Fri: 11am - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm
We are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Temporary operating hours during COVID recovery: Tuesday - Saturday, 11am-6pm. Closed Sunday/Monday.
Do you charge admission?
Can fans line up early on release days?We know it's exciting to be the one of the first in the store for events and big releases! Guests are welcome to line up outside of the Funko building starting at 5:00am. The line is generally accepted as starting near the front door, moving north on Wetmore Ave., then turning west on California St.
Are animals allowed in the store?
Animals are not allowed, with the exception of service pets. All animals must respect other guests, otherwise they will be asked to leave.
Can I return or exchange an item?
If you would like to return your Funko purchase, we’re here to help! You may return your Funko merchandise within 15 days of purchase. All returns must be processed at the original purchase location. Online merchandise may not be returned or exchanged at any of our retail stores.
The following are exceptions to the return policy above:
- Apparel may not be worn or washed and must have all original tags attached.
- Non apparel items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Items marketed and sold as “Funko-Shop exclusives” are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange.
- Items purchased in bulk, defined as purchases with 6pcs or more of the same item, are not eligible for returns.
To Return an Item
Visit the front desk at the store in which your item(s) were purchased. Don’t forget your receipt and the item you wish to return. All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment.
I'm visiting from out of town. Do you ship purchases?
Sometimes your eyes are bigger than your suitcase and now you are wondering how you will get your new Pop!s home safe and sound. We don't offer shipping services, however, there may be special packaging options available to help get your new figures home safe!
Can I have a Funko.com purchase shipped to the store?
Funko Shop does not offer a ship-to-store option. However, for Funko Shop exclusives, our HQ store will have the same merchandise available on the sales floor while supplies last.
Will you hold merchandise for me, so I can pick it up?
Our retail team is not permitted to hold or reserve items. Inventory is available on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Do you host birthday parties?
Unfortunately, our HQ store does not have the facilities or staff available to host parties or private events. Food and drink are not allowed on the sales floor, so guests wishing to celebrate at the store may do so within the set policies and business hours available to the general public.