Funko has partnered with eBay to bring you the biggest secondhand marketplace for Funko products--directly in the Funko App. If you're already using the Funko App to track your collection, you'll be able to list individual items from your collection on eBay with just a few taps!
Here's how it works:
- Open up the Funko app to any product page in your collection
- Scroll down the page to find the List it on eBay button
- Tap that button, and the Funko app will find a match for your collectible
- Once a match has been found, you'll be asked to log in to your eBay account. Note, if you have never sold on eBay before, you may need to set up your seller profile on eBay before successfully creating a listing.
- Fill out listing details like condition, sale price, product photos, shipping policies, and other necessary data
- Tap List it on eBay, and you're golden!
- Once you've completed your listin, tap DONE.
List any item in your collection on eBay--directly from the Funko app!