Oh no! You have been patiently waiting for the newest Loungefly bag to arrive at your door, you check your tracking and see it has been delivered, but can't find the package at your door. What now?
First, check the shipping address on your order confirmation to ensure the destination is correct. If so, please exhaust all available resources to try to retrieve your order:
- Double-check all areas of your property, including under and around porches, the garage, side doors, and back yard, as carriers may try to leave parcels in obscure locations for security.
- Ask others who share your residence to see if they received on your behalf.
- Ask the carrier if they can help you locate the whereabouts, as it is very common to see a parcel delivered to a neighbor by mistake or be marked as delivered but accidentally left on the truck.
- If you live in an apartment complex, inquire with your mail room or reception area/leasing office.
- For areas with a community mailbox or central pickup point, check your normal mail slot for a key to the parcel locker. Many carriers will not deliver packages to your doorstep if it will fit securely at the drop site.
If you have performed all of the above and still have not been able to locate your order please reach out to Support via the contact form